EMCORES software team is responsible for the architecture and implementation of reliable software for electronic embedded systems. These systems encompass a wide range of components such as: operating systems, communication protocols, high speed datapaths, user applications, interfaces towards remote management systems and GUI.
The software applications are implemented using state-of-the-art tools for development, simulation, in-system debugging, on either processors or EPLD / FPGA.
- Freescale PowerQUICC families, ARM Cortex M3 and Cortex A8 families, Atmel AVR8 family support
- C, C++, QT, Java, several scripting languages like TCL, Python
- TCP/IP and OSI stack experience, familiar wih SNMP, SSH, embedded web servers using HTML, JSON and FLEX
- Deeply involved in the open source ecosystem, especially through Linux drivers development, and embedded applications starting from U-Boot / Redboot to the kernel prompt. We propose our knowledges to design specific drivers and to add new low level software features to the system
- We focus as well on multi-platform solutions for the high level software development and thus work with environments like QT and Android for the GUI
- Lattice MACHXO2, ECP3 / ECP4 families, Xilinx Spartan families and Altera Cyclone families support
- Code simulation using the manufacturers tools, either written in VHDL or Verilog
- Familiar with Softcore code development, written either in assembler or C
- Experimented in high speed transceivers applications, memory interfaces, communication protocols